Planning your headshot?
Here are some things to consider.
What is your target audience?
Your headshot is based on a multitude of factors. Some seem very simple but suble factors can make or break the impression you are trying to make.
Never take the power of a great headshot and it’s impact lightly.
Things to consider
- What industry do you serve?
- What should you wear for your headshot?
- What does your headshot convey when people look at it?
What does your headshot convey when people look at it?
Micro expressions make a HUGE difference in your first impression. A good headshot photographer will understand that and will guide to creating the right expression for the job.
Create impressions based on your goals.
We worked with the owner of a remodeling company to create various looks for his business. Not only did we create a variety but also planned out targeted headshots based on his goals.
Make your headshot stand apart to emphasize on you. Making an impression starts with a positivity and an AMAZING headshot. We specialize in creating the best headshot for you. Afterall it is the first impression that seals the deal. Now helpign clients all over bay area. We also support on-location headshots for larger companies.
- What to Expect During Your Pet and Baby Photography Session
- From Bump to Baby: Documenting Your Pregnancy Through Photography
- Expressing Your Authenticity: In-Studio Portraits for Personal Branding
- The Magic of Motherhood: Your First Family Portrait With Your Newborn and Furbaby
- Even Successful People Need Good Headshots
Copying, scanning, print screening or reproducing images is strictly prohibited.